Three chief executive officers and three chief financial officers are being recognized with 2022 C-Suite Awards by Business in Vancouver.
Winners of BIV’s BC CEO Awards and BC CFO Awards have demonstrated exceptional corporate leadership of British Columbia companies and institutions pre-, peak- and post-pandemic.
The CEO Award recipients are:
- Large company category: Jack Newton, co-founder and CEO, Clio
- SME company category: Teara Fraser, lead executive, Iskwew Air
- Non-profit category: Richard Pass, CEO, Ronald McDonald House Charities BC & Yukon
The CFO Award recipients are:
- Private company category: Rob McJunkin, CFO, Anthem Properties Group
- Public company category: Sabrina Liak, co-founder and CFO, Kits Eyecare
- Institutional category and transformation agent: Philip Leong, CFO, Insurance Corp. of British Columbia
BIV will celebrate these C-Suite Award winners at an in-person event Feb. 3, 2023. Tickets and event details are available here.