Our homeowner care team treats every Anthem home as if it’s our own. Our goal is to arm you with the information, tools and resources you need for a lifetime of happy living.
Please choose your community.
Please choose your community to download your homeowner manual.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if I need something repaired?
If you believe a repair is required in your home please fill out a service request form (above). Provide your full name and a phone number where you can be reached during business hours, a description of each item to be repaired, and your preferred availability to complete the repairs.
A representative will contact you within 3 business days to review your concerns and book an initial review of your request.
What times can I book an appointment?
Warranty appointments can be booked Monday through Friday between 7am and 3pm.
Who do I contact if I need additional information?
Our Homeowner Care desk is available Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm
What is the warranty?
- 2 Year Material and Labor warranty
- 12 Months for any material and labour defects. Drywall repairs are included within the one year warranty and are only addressed once. We ask that you wait until the 11th month of your occupancy before submitting. Repainting of the walls is not covered under the warranty.
- 12 Month on all appliances
- 15 Month material and labour defects in the common area
- 24 months Main Distribution system – covers the delivery systems for electrical, mechanical, heating, and air conditioning
- 5 years building envelope
- 10 years structural defects of the home
Who looks after the maintenance of the building?
The property manager is your best contact for the overall building operations, including move-in appointments.